EBH Consulting LLC helps not-for-profit and corporate leaders transform the way they lead themselves and others so they can change the world–without burning out. Combining evidence-based Positive Psychology and other coaching tools with over 30 years’ experience supporting work teams and volunteer boards to high performance, Beth Herman knows that every client holds the key to his or her own success.
EBH Transformational Leadership Coaching primes a treasured executive for a new level of professional and personal achievement. We develop and pursue your specific vision of future success–measured and subjective, internal and in relationship to the world. More than 200 participants from university presidents to corporate executives to field fundraisers have reaped the benefits.
True leadership begins on the inside. EBH clients learn to understand and lead themselves well so they can draw out the best in others above, below, and beside them on any org. chart, for powerful results. Click here to learn about How Coaching Works.
6 Months Executive-Support Retainer
- Ideal for new leaders and new challenges
- Goal-setting call followed by unlimited as-needed phone sessions, starting with 1/week and moving to 2/month. On-demand flexibility accommodates pressure periods and quick check-ins without the need for a “full session.”
- Consistent email feedback and review between sessions, including review and support of personal and team plans.
- Oral 360 (recommended only if client has been in the organization 2+ years) OR
- 2-hour private EQUUS Coaching session. OR: 50% discount on a full-day Equus Leadership Coaching workshop with select EBH clients, billed separately. Coaching on steroids; a full-day deep dive.
- After the retainer period, additional sessions may be purchased any time.
Investment: $8,000 Pay in 1, 2, or 3 installments. $7,500 if the Equus Coaching is waived.
3 months Transformational Leadership Coaching
- After goal-setting call, including rview of inventories or other relevant materials.
- 2 one-hour coaching sessions a month for three months. Six sessions focused on the client’s desired outcomes.
- Email support an document exchange in between sessions
- As-needed check-ins or quick coaching before important milestones (via phone or video conference, whatever is most useful).
Investment: $3,500. Pay in 1 or 2 installments
The Leadership Circle OR Oral 360 only, with coaching support
- The Leadership Circle profile is a powerful tool for gaining insights about how others see you and how you see yourself. Skilled coaching support throughout the 360 process is required. Fee includes profile administration, 890-minute profile de-brief, and two 1-hour coaching calls in the month afterward to support positive change.
- The EBH oral 360 has the added benefit of building relationships with work partners.
Investment: $4,500 (detailed proposal available upon request)
Tune-up calls are available to prior clients, over time, upon request. Prior clients may use a scheduling link to EBH’s Acuity calendar and pay via PayPal link. $300/hour
A complimentary half hour conversation can help us determine whether I am the right coach for you.