Proud to team with:
- Acorn Consulting Melinda Marsh
- American Council on Education ACE
- AOPF Stables, LLC
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
- International Association of Coaching (IAC)
- J D Farm and Kennel
- Koelle Institute for Equus Coaching
- Michael J. Worth & Associates
- T.R.U.E. Leadership: Kelly Eide
- Equus Coaching featured on the BBC
- Martha Beck, Inc.
Leadership and Talent Management
- Drive, The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us, by Daniel H. Pink
- Effective Measures: The Return on Investing in Talent Management , Edited by Jon Derek Croteau, Ed.D
- The People First Approach, a Guide to Recruiting, Developing, and Retaining the Right People, by Jon Derek Croteau, Ed.D
- The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work, by Teresa Amabile and Steven Kramer
- Social Intelligence, by Daniel Goleman
- Strengths Based Leadership, by Tom Rath and Barrie Conchie
- Take the Gallup Strengths inventory here to learn about your talents and strengths
- VIA: Values in Action ranks 24 morally valued character strengths (your way of “being”)
- Kolbe Assessments: Kolbe A Conative Style clarifies your instinctive styles of action
Fundraising and Campaigns
- Buddha’s Brain, by Rick Hanson, MD
- Finding Your Own North Star, by Martha Beck Ph.D.
- The Gifts of Imperfection, by Brene Brown
- Steering by Starlight, by Martha Beck Ph.D.
- Learned Optimism, by Martin Seligman Ph.D.