After 30 years leading higher education advancement teams; helping philanthropists make large, useful gifts; staffing boards and presidents; and running successful campaigns, Beth Herman formed EBH Consulting LLC in 2010 to help high-achieving professionals better understand and lead themselves so they can better understand and lead their teams to change the world…without burning out.
How EBH supports clients’ growth:
- Counsel to presidents, boards, deans, VPs, and advancement teams
- Seasoned facilitator of strategic plans, campaign plans, and board retreats
- ICF-certified executive coach (ACC)
- Certified coach, Martha Beck, Inc.
- Master Facilitator of Equus Coaching, Koelle Institute for Equus Coaching
- Certified facilitator, The Leadership Circle Profile 360 executive assessment
- Nationally-recognized trainer for Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)–Crystal Apple Award for Excellence in Teaching 2001. Top-rated trainer and facilitator for AFP, American Council on Education (ACE), University System of Maryland Foundation, and many other groups.
- EBH is honored to provide Transformational Leadership Coaching to presidents, vice presidents, leadership team members, and other high achievers seeking peaceful productivity for themselves and their teams. More than 200 executives have benefited.
- In addition to her EBH Consulting work, Beth is proud to partner as a Senior Consultant with Michael J. Worth & Associates, providing campaign feasibility /planning studies.
- EBH Equus Leadership Coaching™ is a unique personal and professional development tool for individuals and teams. Equine-facilitated learning is a unique, high-octane way to identify and shift habitual patterns so you can express your own distinct brilliance and thrive. Learn more under our Equus Coaching tab. Workshops in MD, VA, and a farm near you.
EBH work bio:
- Washington College, Chestertown MD, VP for advancement, 2004-10
- Franklin & Marshall College, vice president for advancement, 2003-04
- University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, WA, associate VP for development, 1993-2003
- University of Washington College of Forest Resources, director of development, 1990-93
- University of Redlands, Redlands CA, director of annual giving, 1986-90
- Charles Wright Academy, Tacoma, WA, communications and annual giving director, 1985-86